Hey folks — just wanted to see if anyone out there is interested in listening to the audiobook version of my book A Sudden Outbreak of Magic. For free.
Yes, you heard that right — FREE. I have four (for now!) codes from Audible.com that will enable you to download my contemporary fantasy novel, as narrated by actress Alyson Grauer.
THE ONLY CATCH is that I need you to write a review of the audiobook in exchange for the free listen. It can be on your blog, on Facebook, on Goodreads, on the Audible or iTunes or Amazon web sites.
Or post a review to all of the above (preferably!).
Interested? Shoot me an email. If I have any left, I’ll send you a code!
The following steps describe how to redeem those free download codes from Audible.
- Visit www.audible.com/redeem.
- In the “Need to redeem?” field on that page, enter the download code and click “Go”.
- If you are not signed into Audible.com, you will then need to either sign into your account or create a new Audible.com account.
- Follow the instructions on the page to complete a quick and easy software installation (also located at www.audible.com/sw) and choose your preferred listening device.
- Once the software is properly installed, or if it is installed already, go to the “My Library” section of Audible.com (www.audible.com/lib). You’ll be able to download the audiobook directly from there.
Again, after you listen to the audio version (it’s a shade over 8 hours long), I just ask that you post a review and shoot me an email letting me know where the review(s) are. And I do want your honest review.
Finally, a quick status update on the second sequel to A Sudden Outbreak of Magic. I just crossed over the 25% mark for A Lasting Cure for Magic this past weekend, and the story and characters are really rolling along.
I’m having a ball writing this one, and hope to have it done before the end of the year.
1 thought on “Call for Audiobook Reviewers!”
Really looking forward to #3. And if you’re having a ball writing it, if you’re enjoying the process, that is almost a guarantee of a good outcome. Raising a glass to your book-to-be!