Here’s a quick list of the books sitting on my To Be Read pile (with a couple I want to borrow from the library at some point — but no more buying books for a while!!):
- The Sandman (all), Neil Gaiman (re-reading)
- The Magicians, Lev Grossman
- The Tough Guide to Fantasy Lands, Dianne Wynne Jones
- The Clovis Incident, Pari Taichert
- The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (all), Alan Moore
- Church of the Old Mermaids, Kim Antieau
- The Monkey’s Raincoat, Robert Crais
- LA Requiem, Robert Crais
- Odd Thomas, Dean Koontz
- Animal Man, Grant Morrison
- After the King (stories)
- Books of Magic, Gaiman and others
- Acacia, David Anthony Durham
- Other Lands, David Anthony Durham
- On Stranger Tides, Tim Powers
- The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay, Michael Chabon
- The Graveyard Book, Neil Gaiman
- The Yiddish Policeman’s Union, Michael Chabon
- Magic Thief & Magic Thief : Lost, Sarah Prineas
- Sink Trap, Christy Evans
- Norse Code and Kid vs. Squid, Greg van Eekhout
- The Shipping News, Annie Proulx
- Magic or Madness trilogy, Justine Larbalestier
- Midnighters trilogy, Scott Westerfeld
- Septimus Heap, Angie Sage
- Wizards and Wizards, Inc. (stories)
2 thoughts on “Tentative Reading List, 2010”
Happy New Year, Mike! This list looks like one I might just steal.
I’ll be better about staying in touch next year . . . Um . . . I mean, tomorrow.
Hey Pari — you totally had a Google Alert set for your name (or was it for your novel in my list)? BUSTED!
Still, always nice to see ya here! Hope 2010 is a great one for all of us, and yeah, definitely keep in touch.