Here’s a quick and dirty version of my New Year’s Resolutions for 2010, in case anyone’s interested…
- Write a couple novels. Starting a new one tomorrow!
- Market all finished novels until sold.
- Keep at least 15 stories in mail. Write a new one when one of those stories sells.
- Script out 1st 60 pages of our comic In Maps & Legends, then start on the next 60-120 pages (thinking postively here that we’ll get renewed!).
- Get my weight down to 215. Hello new Wii Fit and old jogging route!
- Get outta debt (especially the credit cards and student loans, all but the house payment, really).
- Read 24 books/anthos/comics. (Here’s my tentative reading list.)
- Write an all-new comic.
- Take the family to Disney World in December, and use money from my writing to pay for it.
- Have fun and take day trips with the fam!
Happy New Year!