I’m pleased to announce the 2012 version of my how-to ebook entitled Formatting and Selling Ebooks.
This ebook is a new version of the Making Digital Books ebook I put out last year, updated for all the changes in the ebook biz for 2012, with some new content, including how to use the new Kobo Writing Life site.
Here’s more information about the book:
So what’s all the fuss about digital books, better known as ebooks? Why should you—as a writer—be interested in making ebooks?
This ebook gets you up and running with the various online distributors, including Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, and more. You get detailed explanations of how to format, upload, and sell your novels and stories as ebooks at over half a dozen sites. Along the way, you’ll find tips and tricks from an experienced ebook creator and author, including some excellent marketing ideas that won’t take up all your time, nor break the bank.
So if you’re still undecided about whether to go digital, this ebook will not only help you make up your mind, but it will show you all the options and help you make all the various decisions along the way.
You can buy and download a PDF version right here, using PayPal.
Here’s the Table of Contents:
Part 1: Formatting Your Ebooks
- Formatting Your Book for Smashwords
- Formatting Your Book for the Kindle
- Formatting Your Book for the Nook
- Formatting Your Book for Kobo
- Formatting Your Novel for Print-on-Demand (PoD)
- Formatting Your Novel for DriveThruFiction
Part 2: Selling Your Ebooks
- Devising a Distribution Strategy
- Writing Great Descriptions for Your Ebooks
- Creating Effective Ebook Covers
- Marketing Your Ebooks
- Adding the Fancy Stuff to Your Ebooks